Every Sunday, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo invites you to discover its Champagne brunch buffet
Every Sunday, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo offers a chic brunch experience under the majestic cupola of the hotel’s Eiffel Mezzanine.Information
- Every Sunday from 9 December 2018 to 31 March 2019 inclusive (except 23 and 30 December)
- From 12:30 to 16:00
- Price: €105 per person, including all the champagne you can drink
- Price: €53 per child for children ages 6 to 12
- Free for children age 5 and under
- In partnership with Ruinart
Every Sunday, Chef Benoit Witz and his teams invite you to an enjoyable gourmet brunch experience with champagne.
Soak up the atmosphere infused with a Parisian spirit like the cupola designed by Gustave Eiffel. It’s the perfect place to savour a plentiful and delicious buffet, complete with live cooking, with friends and family.
Children especially will love this Sunday family experience and the ‘kids buffet’ is laid out with them specifically in mind, not to mention the playroom, all of which will make for a fun and festive Sunday.
Many delicious surprises await!
Click here for more information